Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Titanium Alteration/Control
User can create, shape and manipulate titanium, a lustrous, strong, metallic-white metal with low density that is quite ductile (especially in an oxygen-free environment), with relatively high melting point, and a poor conductor of heat and electricity. It is paramagnetic with high resistance to corrosion in sea water, aqua regia and chlorine.
Because it is biocompatible (it is non-toxic and is not rejected by the body), titanium is used in a gamut of medical applications including surgical implements and implants, such as hip balls and sockets (joint replacement) that can stay in place for up to 20 years.
- Create/generate/increase titanium.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate titanium.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using titanium, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Metal Attacks using titanium.
- Metal Detection titanium only.
- Metal Dust Manipulation using titanium.
- Move/lift titanium at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Ferrokinetic Combat using titanium.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using titanium.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using titanium.
- Metal Aura using titanium.
- Titanium Mimicry
- Gun Manipulation
- Joint Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Periodic Table Powers
- Property Infusion with other metal for stronger alloys.
- Space Rock Manipulation Titanium has been found in meteors.
- May be unable to create titanium, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Titanium is affected by everything that normal titanium would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the titanium in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Elizabeth (The Qwaser of Stigmata)