Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Tin Body/Form/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into tin. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of tin, in which case it contains all the organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
As a metal tin is valuable, soft, dense, almost completely inert and conducts both heat and electricity extremely well.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electric Conductivity
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Strength
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology by turning into liquid metal.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Ferrokinetic Creature Creation
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using tin.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Tin Manipulation
Conceptually tin is associated with:
- Reflected light may make hiding or operating stealthily difficult.
- User is vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal tin.
- As tin is a relatively soft metal, a user composed of the material is still be vulnerable to more powerful attacks.
- Tin (DC Comics)
- Tinkerman Monsters (Spy Kids 3)
- Mr. Tinman (Wizard of Oz)
- Rusty (Wizard of Oz (TV Series))