- For a gallery of examples of Time Travel, see here.
Silver Agent (Astro City) goes through time.
Travel through time.
The ability to move through time. A sub-power of Time Manipulation.
- Time Jump/Jumping/Traveling
Users can travel and/or send others to future/past. Some users may be limited to remaining on the same spatial spot of a differing timeline, others may be able to move to a different spatial position.
- Dimensional Travel through the dimension of time.
- Remote Time Travel
- Quantum Manipulation
- Time Manipulation by changing the flow of time without it affecting the travelers.
- Time Portal Creation
- Teleport through the rift of space-time.
- Using time machines and time belts, or other devices.
- May be unable to move to a different location spatially, and instead just end up in the same location in a different timeline. Telefrag is possible as a result.
- Protection conjecture, a cause that prevents the change of the past, could interfere with the Time Travel in some cases. If not and the past is change, results in the present time, before the travel, can have unwanted results.
- Time travel may separate the user from space, which would leave them entrapped within time, rendering them biologically immortal, intentional or not. Prime examples of people who suffered such results include Professor Paradox (Ben 10), Porky Minch (Earthbound) and Kagerō (Flame of Recca), all of whom cannot die.
- Abuse and misuse of time travel may result in one's mind losing track in time, causing the body to age but the mind to remain young. Porky Minch (Earthbound), who excessively traveled through time, is one known person to have suffered such a result, and cannot die as he is trapped in the current time period.
- Cannot interfere in certain matters concerning the flow of time and space.
- It's not known if the future is protected by the same cause the past is (see Precognition for more info how changes to the future could be prevented).
- May distort the space-time continuum in exchange for traveling.
- May only be able to transport living tissue through time.
- Time travel to the past may create an alternate timeline, in order to prevent changes to affect the original time. This means that the past would branch off into a new dimension of time, while the present timeline would continue as though nothing affected the past. This prevents intended changes.
- Cannot escape users of Temporal Presence.
- May not be able to travel to events that have been affected by Inevitable Event Creation.
- May not actually travel in time, but project their consciousness forward or backward through the time stream into their past/future selves body.
- Catty Turner (Daughters of the Moon)
- Henry DeTamble (Time Traveler's Wife)
- Some of those who participate in the Witness Anonymous Relocation Program (W.A.R.P. Series)
- Time Machines (Various)
- DeLorean (Back To The Future)
- Tardis (Doctor Who)
- Time-Turner (Harry Potter)
- Turntables (Homestuck)
- Music Box (Homestuck)
- Bone Eater's Well (InuYasha)
- Time Stones (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Max 6 (Speed Racer: The Next Generation)
- The Emerald Atlas (The Books of the Beginning)
- The Map (Time Bandits)
- W.A.R.P. Pod (W.A.R.P. series)
- Sands of Time (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Quantum Wand (Xiaolin Chronicles)