- Temporal Relocation
- Time Jump/Jumping/Traveling
User can travel and/or send others to future/past. Some users may be limited to remaining on the same spatial spot of a differing timeline, others may be able to move to a different spatial position.
- Alternate Reality Traveling by traversing between different timelines.
- Alternate Timeline Creation by changing an event while in the past.
- Alternate Timeline Traveling
- Temporal Rewind
- Temporal Trapping
- Dimensional Travel through the dimension of time.
- Remote Time Travel
- Quantum Manipulation
- Temporal Speed
- Temporal Teleportation
- Time Portal Creation
- Teleport through the rift of space-time.
- Dimensional Travel
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Temporal Displacement
- Temporal Presence
- Time Manipulation
- Time-Window Creation
- May cause Butterfly Effect.
- May be unable to move to a different location spatially, and instead just end up in the same location in a different timeline. Telefrag is possible as a result.
- Protection conjecture, a cause that prevents the change of the past, could interfere with the Time Travel in some cases. If not and the past is change, results in the present time, before the travel, can have unwanted results.
- Time travel may separate the user from space, which would leave them entrapped within time, rendering them biologically immortal, intentional or not.
- Abuse and misuse of time travel may result in one's mind losing track in time, causing the body to age but the mind to remain young.
- Because of the complexities and potential dangers, time travel is sometimes considered a taboo and against the law of nature, and even outlawed by some governments.
- Cannot interfere in certain matters concerning the flow of time and space.
- It's not known if the future is protected by the same cause the past is (see Precognition for more info how changes to the future could be prevented).
- May distort the space-time continuum in exchange for traveling.
- May only be able to transport living tissue through time.
- May only be able to go either backward and forward in time.
- May only be able to travel the duration of their own lifetime.
- Time travel to the past may create an alternate timeline, in order to prevent changes to affect the original time. This means that the past would branch off into a new dimension of time, while the present timeline would continue as though nothing affected the past. This prevents intended changes.
- Cannot escape users of Temporal Presence.
- May not be able to travel to events that have been affected by Inevitable Event Creation.