The power to stop time while still being able to move around normally. Sub-power of Time Manipulation.
- Temporal/Time Freeze/Freezing/Immobilization/Stasis/Stopping
User can stop time while being unaffected themselves, or may also allow others to be unaffected. If the user moves before this ability ceases, it would appear to everyone that the user teleported.
- Electrical equipment may not work.
- User may still age while time is stopped.
- May only slow time, but to an imperceptible rate.
- The effects could wear off after a while, even if users don't restart time.
- May have a limited range.
- Users of Spatial-Temporal Lock and Temporal Lock may be immune.
- Temporal Slicing and Space-Time Slicing can cut apart the frozen time.
- May affect how the user perceives their environment.
- The Watch (Bernard's Watch)
- The Time Card (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- The glass clock of Bad Schüschein (Discworld)
- Pip-Boy 3000 (Fallout 3)
- Time Button (Futurama); only when broken
- Stop Watch (various)
- Remote Control (various); via "stop" or "pause" button
- Universal remote control (Click)
- Golden Finger (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Kairosect (Trollhunters)
Esdeath (Akame Ga Kill!) using her Mahapadma to extend her ice abilities to freeze time and space. It's taxing nature allows her to do it only once a day.
The Light Bomb (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack) stopping time of anything caught within the blast.
Jadis (The Chronicles of Narnia) using her magic to freeze Narnia for 100 years, causing eternal winter and Christmas to never arrive.
In addition to powerful telekinesis, Guldo (Dragon Ball Z) has the power to stop time by holding his breath.
Hit (Dragon Ball Super) can use his Time-Skip technique to stop time.
Stephen Jameson (The Tomorrow People) stops time.
Dimaria Yesta (Fairy Tail) using Time Sealing Magic: Age Seal to utterly stop the fabric of time and can do anything while in "her" Temporal World.
The World (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) is the stand of Dio Brando in Part 3: Stardust Crusaders, which grants him the ability to freeze time.
When Pryce (Pokemon Adventures) forced Celebi to travel back in time, it adversely caused temperature dropping to absolute zero and the world completely freezing.
Homura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) stops time in order to save Madoka.
Irori (Unbreakable Machine-Doll) can freeze time with her ice ability.
Golden Finger (Xiaolin Showdown) allow the user to freeze in place for a short time
Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) stops time.
Kurumi Tokisaki (Date A Live) can freeze time.
Tenma Yato's (Kajiri Kamui Kagura) Law, once completed, stops time in all of creation, which allowed him to halt Hajun's Law from being completed for over 8,000 years.
Setsuna Attack - Time Stop
Sailor Pluto (Sailor Moon) stops time to save her comrades.
【HD】ジョジョ Stardust Crusaders - "ZA WARUDO!!!"
DIO uses his stand "The World" to stop time.