- "However a slow aggression can be just as dangerous. Different Power but as equally as effective. One Master of Time was bad enough but like the hands on a clock, there are two "
- ― Wu (Lego Ninjago) explaining Acronix's power to slow Time and introducing Krux
- Bullet Time
- Slow Motion
- Temporal Deceleration
- Time Slow-down
The user is capable of slowing down time to various degrees, this could mean slowing time around a single target or affecting everything but the user. The user can also slow down opponents to avoid attacks and dampen movements.
- May be a limit for how long the user can slow time.
- May not be able to interact with things in different time streams.
- The user may age normally relative to themselves but appear to age faster than everyone else.
- Moving objects may retain the same amount of force.
- Slow-Mo Gloves (X-Ray and Vav)
- Time-slowing watch (Clockstoppers)
- Slow-Mo Time Blade (LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Avalon (Gargoyles)
- Sands of Time (AD&D)