- "Could even you survive the destruction of time itself?"
- "I... do not know. Even when measured against eternity, one moment must still precede the next."
- ― Reed Richards and The Beyonder (Marvel Comics)
- "Alright, this next test may involve trace amounts of Time Travel. So, word of advice: if you meet yourself on the testing track, don't make eye contact. Lab boys tell me that'll wipe out time. Entirely. Forward and backward. So do both of yourselves a favor and just let that handsome devil go about his business."
- ― Cave Johnson (Portal 2)
- Time Destruction Inducement
The user of this power can destroy or dismember a timeline. This may be accomplished by accelerating to the end of the universe, reducing it until it seizes or by simply annihilating it. By doing this, the user can end bad memories or affect peoples lives positively or negatively by threatening to destroy others futures or erase moments and events that were crucial and affected the lives of many people, such as a war or a massacre.
However they could also erase misunderstandings and fights which would be beneficial. Not only this, but if a user of this power is moved to another dimension, they will be able to destroy the timeline of that reality as well.
- Time Manipulators might be able to restore the timeline
- Space-Time Restoration can undo the user's destruction.
- Erasing fragments of the timeline may cause it to "fill in the blanks" with something worse
- The Beginning of Time cannot be destroyed.
- Tenchihōmetsuzan (Saint Seiya Ω)
- Timenado (Regular Show: The Movie)