Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Temporal Compression/Solidification
- Time Solidification
The user can compress the flow of temporal energy, stacking the currents into multiple layers, creating a pocket dimension of extremely high density of time. Inside this subspace dimension of increased density of time flows differently than that of the outside dimension, either by a much faster rate dependent on the proportional density, or so dense that it stops entirely.
They can also apply the condensed time energy for practical usages, such as constructs or blasts. The compressed time can also reach to such a point that it becomes singularities, forming quasi black holes.
- Chronokinetic Constructs
- Pocket Dimension Creation
- Singularity Inducement
- Time Acceleration
- Time Distortion
- Time Stopping
- Millenniummon (Digimon)
- Ultear Milkovich (Fairy Tail)
- Ultimecia (Final Fantasy)
- Henry VIII (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Time Eater (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Dangai (Bleach)
- Hyperbolic Time Chamber (Dragon Ball)
- Center Halo (Farscape)
- Avalon (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)