- Chronokinetic Attacks
- Temporal Attacks
The user can release/use time to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Time Bolts: Project time that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Time Blasts: Release blasts of time in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release time blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of time.
- Omnidirectional Time Waves: Send out a wave of time in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit time from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of time that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release time blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release time blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Time Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of time.
- Temporal Breath: Discharge time from the mouth.
- Time Beam Emission: Release beams of a time.
- Time Blast: Release time over a specific target area.
- Time Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of time.
- Accelerated Time Bolts:Release bolts that cause time to accelerate that cause targets to age rapidly.
- Time Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Time Cutting: Use time to cut opponents.
- Time Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with time.
- Time Pillar Projection: Project time pillars.
- Time Spike Projection: Project time spikes.
- Time Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of time.
- Time Wave Emission: Send out a wave of time that repels everything.
- Time Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of time.
- Accelerated Time Bomb Generation: Create temporal explosives that age anything caught in them.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of time.
- Zap: A tiny short release of time to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Chronokinetic Combat
- Chronokinetic Constructs
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Time Energy Manipulation
- Time Manipulation
- Time Physiology
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Baraggan Louisenbairn (Bleach)
- Eon (Ben 10)
- Kurumi Tokisaki (Date A Live)
- Time Lord (Saga Frontier)
- Sekundes (Tales of Eternia)
- Deja Vu (Skylanders)