The power to maneuver and fight well in tight spaces. A sub-power of Unrestricted Movement.
- Cramped Space Maneuvering/Movement
- Small Space Maneuvering/Movement
- Tight Space Movement
The user possesses the ability to move and fight in very tight spaces, or spaces that would not give enough room for one to maneuver in.
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Flexibility
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Inertia Negation
- Subterranean Adaptation
- Unrestricted Movement
- May be harder for some users the tighter the space.
- Moving around tight spaces could cause some discomfort.
- Users of Tunnelrunner and Tunnelfighter feats (Dungeons and Dragons)
- Mei Mishima (Kemeko Deluxe)
- Chise Todo (Princess Principal)
- Decarabia (Shakugan no Shana)
- Cavern Crasher (Dreamworks Dragons)
- Kenshi Masaki (War on Geminar)