- "Our life is what our thoughts make it."
- ― Marcus Aurelius
- Thinking Manipulation
- Thought Control
User can control the thoughts of others; they can make others think what they want, control thinking processes, cause the loss of their line of thought inducing confusion, or completely shut thinking processes.
- Belief Inducement
- Emotion Manipulation by making them think they either love, hate, etc.
- Insanity Inducement
- Lucidity Manipulation
- Limited Memory Manipulation (Making them think they're someone else, for example)
- Mind Control
- Rage Inducement by making others think they're feral animals.
- Thought Inhibition
- Thought Manifestation by projecting one's own or others thoughts.
- Action Manipulation
- Behavior Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Psychological Intuition allows limited control over how an individual thinks and perceives the world around them.
- Vice Inducement
- Maury Parkman (Heroes)
- Matt Parkman (Heroes)
- Izsha/Amaba Haley (Starcraft)
- Mary (Ib)
- Some Channelers (Wheel of Time)