- Thought Destruction/Nullification
The user can cause the thought process to be nullified thus causing them to no longer think at all. In most cases this causes the target to be unable to do anything, except on purely instinctive level, usually simply reacting to what happens to them.
- Neurocognitive Deficit
- Paralysis Inducement - restricts the individual's control over all motor functions.
- Brain Manipulation
- Dream Imprisonment
- Emotion Manipulation - cause the individual's emotions to go out of control.
- Incapacitation Inducement
- Insanity Inducement
- Madness Manipulation
- Memory Manipulation
- Mental Breakdown
- Mental Manipulation
- Subconscious Manipulation
- Thought Manipulation
- Torment Inducement
- May be permanent, even the user cannot undo the effects.
- Users of Psychic Shield are either immune or highly resistant.
- Orsonians (Cat Planet Cuties)
- Invel Yura (Fairy Tail)
- Virgo Shaka (Saint Seiya)
- Sphinx (Extreme Ghostbusters)
- Thought Inhibitor Drug (Bleach)