The power to fry people's organs and blood, burning them up from the inside out. Technique of Thermal Manipulation.
- Blood Boiling
The user can make blood temperature increase to boiling point, or may lower the boiling point of the blood itself so that it will boil in room temperature. Victims of this power are subjected to intense pain, heatwaves and have difficulty breathing. The user can be powerful enough that to burn people with touching them and could burn multiple people's blood.
- If an opponent has no functional organs or active blood in their body, then the user's ability is nullified/useless against them
- Users of Thermal Resistance/Fire Immunity may be resistant/immune.
- Entei (Bubuki/Buranki)
- Nicholas (Charmed)
- August (Fairy Tail); via Ars Magica
- Isaac McDougal (FullMetal Alchemist); via Water Alchemy
- Luke Campbell (Heroes); via Microwave Emission
- Esidisi (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency)
- Adam X (Marvel Comics)
- Magnus (Marvel Comics)
- Jonathan Reed (Vampyr)
- Death Knights (WarCraft)