- For a gallery of examples for Thermal Resistance, see here.
| Thermal Resistance
Hellboy (Hellboy/BPRD) is fireproof
survive in extreme temperatures
The power to survive in extreme temperatures.
- Temperature Resistance/Resilience
User is able to survive at any temperature without discomfort.
- There may be a limit how much hot/cold user can tolerate.
- User is immune only to the temperature, not other effects, so smoke, falling debris, slippery ground, etc. are problem.
- User may be immune to only one extreme of temperature.
- Likely still limited by physics, meaning user cannot move at extreme cold, or liquify in extreme heat.
- Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail)
- Lyon Vastia (Fairy Tail)
- Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Zancrow (Fairy Tail)
- Hulk (The Incredible Hulk)
- Human Torch (Fantastic Four)
- Link (Legend of Zelda)
- Superman (DC Comics)
- Supergirl (DC Comics)
- Tahu Nuva (Bionicle)
- The Thing (Fantastic Four)
- Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Grace (El Goonish Shive)
- Iceman (Marvel)
- Hellboy (DarkHorse Comics)
- Dragons (Dragons)
- Him (Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z)
- Ice-type Pokémon (Pokémon)
- Fire-type Pokémon (Pokémon)
- Pokémon with the 'Thick Fat' ability (Pokémon)
- Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)
- Crocodile (One Piece)
- Kuzan (One Piece)
- Magellan (One Piece)
- Akainu (One Piece)
- Don Accino (One Piece)
- Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson & the Olympians)
- Blight (Batman Beyond)
- Metamorphia (Sonic the Comic)
- Nuova Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
- Omega Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
- General Scales (Star Fox Adventures)
- Mario (Super Mario)
- Luigi (Super Mario)
- Bowser (Super Mario)
- Samus Aran (Metroid)
- Yoshi (Super Mario)
- Big Chill (Ben 10)
- Goku (Dragon Ball)
- Vegeta (Dragon Ball)
- Broly (Dragon Ball)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Blaze the Cat (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Solara (Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects)
- Storm (Marvel)
- Sunspot (Marvel)