Uosuke's (Fairy Tail) Terrain Effect: Lava Zone causes Lucy and Yukino fall into Lava.
Alter the surrounding terrain
- Area Control/Manipulation
- Environmental Shifting
- Land Control/Manipulation
- Terrain Bending/Control
User can change any type of terrain to any other type, for example turn a mountain into a sea, desert to jungle, hill into a lake, etc. With bigger the change will take longer time to happen. Any living things that can't adapt to changes you make will die.
- Area Raising/Lowering
- Earth Manipulation
- Limited Environmental Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Planetary Dissociation Travel
- Sand Manipulation
- Environment Creation
- Ground Ripping
- Matter Surfing
- Nature Manipulation
- Platform Creation
- Too many permanent changes could shift the climate of the earth or wipe out entire species.
- If you need a stable planet to live on, you can't make that many permanent changes.
- Cannot create wildlife to roam free in your world.
- Some users could only control one type of terrain at a time.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Uosuke (Fairy Tail)
- Aelita Hopper-Shafer (Code: Lyoko-); ability called Creativity
- Groudon (Pokemon)
- Tyranitar (Pokémon)
- Shiki the Golden Lion (One Piece)
- Mata Nui (Bionicle)
- Terra (DC comics)
- Fairies (The Fairly OddParents)