The ability to create or wield powerful weapons that can manipulate time. Variation of Powerful Objects.
- Arms/Weapons/Tools of Time
User can to create of wield any kind of weaponry that has power over time, which grants the user of wide variety of temporal abilities such as controlling the flow of time, creating time portals, or even rewriting history as one sees fit. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of chronokinetic ability they posses.
- Cut holes in time that can allow one to time travel.
- Trap enemies in a place in time.
- Use one's weapons slow, stop, accelerate, or rewind time around one's opponent.
- Strike an opponent at all timelines, ensuring a successful strike at a time when they are vulnerable (e.g. before acquiring immortality or intangibility).
- Erase the entire past, present and future of an object or person.
- Weapon may not possess all power over time.
- Weapon can be taken away or destroyed.
- Effects caused by the weapon may be irreversible.
- Spatial-Temporal Lock and Omnilock void this power.
- Tampering with time may re-write history in unpredictable ways.
- Aeon (Castlevania: Judgment)
- Clockwork (Danny Phantom)
- Time Lords (Doctor Who)
- Time Force Rangers (Power Rangers: Time Force)
- Clank (Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time)
- Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou (Sailor Moon Series)
- Krenim (Star Trek: Voyager)
- Link (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Phantom Hourglass)
- Kurumi Tokisaki (Date A Live)
- Vector Prime (Transformers series)