- Temporal/Time Jumping
The user can send and trap anyone in another time, for example, they can send another 300 years into the past and victim cannot return to the present. This can also work if sending the target into the future.
- Be rid of enemies by sending them back/forward in time, never to return
- Protect others from harm from others by sending them back/forward in time.
- Cannot affect users of Spatial-Temporal Lock and Temporal Lock.
- May be useless if the target has Space-Time Manipulation or Time Travel.
- Arnold (Heroes); trapped Charlie in 1945
- Weeping Angels (Doctor Who)
- The Bronze Dragonflight (World of Warcraft)
- Luke (Misfits)
- Aku (Samurai Jack)
- Chronos/David Clinton (DC/Justice League Unlimited)
- Giorno Giovanna (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:Vento Aureo); via Gold Experience Requiem