- Space-Time Travel
- Temporal Geo-Leaping/Phase-Jumping/Spatial Movement/Translocation/Tele-Transportation
User can teleport through both space and time, allowing them to reach any location and era in the same move. With the right calculations and timing, they may create time loops and paradoxes, arriving at a destination before they have left or even existing in multiple locations at the same time.
- Users of Space-Time Manipulation, Time Manipulation, and similar powers may affect the user's ability to travel through space and time.
- May be weak against Teleportation Negation.
- The Shrike (Hyperion Cantos); via high-level temporal manipulation abilities.
- Quanjels (Magi-Nation)
- Rowan Darkwood (Planescape); via escaping The Mazes
- Kaguya Houraisan (Touhou Project)
- Time Traveler (Valkyrie Crusade)
- James Kelly (Heroes i-Story)
- Hiro Nakamura (Heroes)
- Peter Petrelli (Heroes)
- Arthur Petrelli (Heroes)
- John Egbert (Homestuck)
- Wiccan/Billy Kaplan (Marvel)
- The TARDIS (Doctor Who)
- Max (Flight of the Navigator)
- Hayase's Master Transporter (Time Travel Girl)
- Celestial Express (Valkyrie Crusade)