- Temporal Reversal
- Time Reversal/Rewind
- Turning Back Time
The user can rewind time to a few seconds, minutes, hours, days and years into the past and alter it. This method of time travel rarely entails any paradoxes (such as the grandfather paradox) as user rewinds themselves parallel to time.
- Prevent and dodge an attack by rewinding time.
- Limited Memory Erasure, Physical Restoration, Resurrection and/or Event Negation
- Aim Dodging
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Temporal Healing
- Temporal Restarting
- Temporal Resurrection
- Time Travel to the past.
- May occur in sleep.
- May be limited to how far you can rewind.
- May not be able to rewind beyond the point of birth.
- May require Energy.
- The further you go, the more energy you need.
- May not be able to bring back those who died.
- May require energy to be extracted from environment causing harm to those in the immediate area.
- Users of Temporal Protection or Accelerated Probability will notice time rewinding and try a different approach.
- Actions that occur after time is rewound changes the timeline, and could cause unexpected consequences.
- May need to set a "checkpoint" ahead of time to return to.
- May be unable to return to their original time and must re-live the timeline up until they get to the time period in which they originally left.
- May be unable to control.
- The Lyoko supercomputer (Code Lyoko); via the Temporal Reversion program.
- Time Button (Futurama)
- Omega 13 (Galaxy Quest)
- Time Turner (Harry Potter)
- Shuyong Seeds (Kung Fu Panda)
- Do-Over-Inator (Phineas and Ferb)
- Sands of Time (Prince of Persia)
- Reversal Time Blade (LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)