- Temporal Self-Resurrection
The user can rewind time to resurrect themselves after dying.
- Rewinding time may be exhausting; overuse may negate ones ability to resurrect oneself.
- To rewind time the user must die, using it for the first time or not knowing the limited uses is very dangerous.
- May have limit to how far time can be rewound.
- Major William Cage (Edge of Tomorrow); formerly
- Rita Vrataski (Edge of Tomorrow); formerly
- Alphas (Edge of Tomorrow)
- Keiji Kiriya (All You Need is Kill)
- Rita Vrataski (All You Need is Kill)
- Clock King (The Batman)
- Lu-Tze (Discworld)
- Yetis (Discworld)
- Natsuki Subaru (Re:Zero); via Return by Death
- Shion (Naruto Shippuden: The Movie); via Future Telling
- Tree Gelbman (Happy Death Day)
- Frisk (Undertale); via Temporal Reload