- "Get on with it!"
- ― Everyone (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
- Temporal Restart
- Time Restart/Restarting
The user can cause a temporal restart to a certain point in the past, and then use that point to do over certain events to make it the way they want.
- Certain events may be unalterable.
- Users have to relive everything, they can't fast forward the restarted time period.
- Restarting from too far back may compromise what the user achieved in between (Butterfly Effect).
- Users of Izanagi (Naruto)
- Yeti (Discworld)
- Omega (Edge Of Tommorow)
- Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid); in Kagerou Daze
- Time Key (Breath of Fire)
- The Queen's Glass Game (TYPE-MOON)