- Save Scumming
- Time Reload
Users can "save" the current moment in time and return "later" to that point. For everyone else the time between saving and the moment the user decided to return simply didn't happen, even the user keeps only the memories of what happened. In practical terms, it could be considered highly accurate foreknowledge of the future. Just like in a video game, this power has the unique ability to reload time after your death; as such, death is a concept that's unimportant to the user.
- Aim Dodging
- Enhanced Preparedness
- Memory Erasure
- Parachronal Cognition (limited)
- Physical Restoration
- Precognition (limited)
- Replay Effect
- Temporal Healing
- May have a limit for how long time can be saved to return to.
- Certain things may prevent the reloading.
- Time can only be reloaded on the saved point and not even a second sooner or later.
- May have mixed memories from reloads.
- Users of Spatial-Temporal Lock, Omnilock or Temporal Protection will know time was reset.
- In some cases, this may cause a Butterfly Effect if the user stays on roughly the same timeline.
- Sometimes the user may not be able to change the future because of the Destiny time travel theory.
- Z-Drive (League of Legends)