Power to save the current moment in time and reset back to that point. Variation of Temporal Rewind.
- Save Scumming
- Saving and Loading
- Time Reload
Users can "save" the current moment in time and return "later" to that point. For everyone else the time between saving and the moment the user decided to return simply didn't happen, even the user keeps only the memories of what happened. In practical terms, it could be considered highly accurate foreknowledge of the future. Just like in a video game, this power has the unique ability to reload time after user's death; as such, death is a concept that's unimportant to the user.
- Enhanced Preparedness
- Memory Erasure
- Replay Effect
- Retroactive Immortality
- Temporal Healing
- Temporal Resurrection
- May have a limit for how long time can be saved to return to.
- Certain things may prevent the reloading.
- Time can only be reloaded on the saved point and not even a second sooner or later.
- May have mixed memories from reloads.
- Users of Spatial-Temporal Lock, Omnilock or Temporal Protection will know time was reset.
- In some cases, this may cause a Butterfly Effect if the user stays on roughly the same timeline.
- Users may not be able to change the future because of Destiny Assignment and/or Destiny Chosen.
- Users of Temporal Erasure can permanently erase the point in time that was saved.
- Z-Drive (League of Legends)
- Time Bomb (Call of Duty: Black Ops II)