Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Yes, the world is ultimately a straight line like the rubber string nailed onto pachinko machines. There is no infinite expanse of parallel worlds. But at the same time, the world is a rubber string. It can stretch or contract like time or space. The world we know has a surprising amount of waste. It’s like using only ten frames when using sixty fps film. No one will notice if you stick some subliminal footage in using two or three of the leftover frames. "
- ― Kamisato Kakeru (A Certain Magical Index)
The ability to manipulate temporal phases. Sub-power of Time Manipulation.
- Phase Shifting
- Temporal Phase Shift
The user can shift the temporal phase of any person, object, general area, or themselves unvaryingly ahead or behind any established time-stream. Anything or anyone affected by this ability will be rendered intangible and maybe even invisible (depending on the physical laws of the verse employing this ability) to everything outside its intrinsic temporal phase.
If the users can displace themselves or others minutes ahead of the time-stream, people within the established time stream will perceive them having a form of precognition even though they are merely out of phase.
See Also: Just One Second Out of Sync.
- Grosse Augen (Concrete Revolutio)
- Kang the Conqueror (Marvel Comics)
- The Sentry (Marvel Comics)
- Devidians (Star Trek TNG)
- Monya (Yoko Tsuno)
- The Bronze Dragonflight (World of Warcraft)