Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Chronon Active Physiology
- Shifter Physiology
- Temporal Mutant Physiology
- Temporal Mutated Physiology
- Time Mutated Physiology
The user can undergo mutation to receive heightened abilities and mutated physiology through an experiment that may cause the user to change drastically either physically, mentally or spiritually. The user may have received various powers over time depending on what kind of experiment changed them and the nature of time manipulation.
- Ambient Energy Manipulation - able to harness external temporal energies.
- Chronokinetic Combat
- Mutated Physiology
- Omnichronal Perception: Advanced users may gain the ability to understand the ultimate consequences of distinct actions they take.
- Quintessence Force: The user is capable of generating temporal energy from their own bodies.
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Temporal Empowerment: The user is provided with power through the utilization of temporal particles.
- Temporal Isolation: The user is capable of continuing to move and function even in areas of frozen time.
- Temporal Speed: The user can move incredibly fast by altering their own personal flow of time, whether in short bursts or long stretches.
- Mutated Physiology
- Schrodinger Embodiment: Advanced users may have the knowledge of being both alive and dead at the same time, and of having died and yet lived in different timelines that overlap, rendering them immortal by way of being in both situations at once.
- Temporal Entity Physiology
- Users are unable to return to being normal beings with certain features that stand out and may cause others to fear them.
- Mutation can be undone be Space-Time Restoration.
- Some mutations may have drawbacks or weaknesses.
- Mutations may strain the user.
- Much like physical ones, temporal mutations may bring harm as well as good.
- Some devices may negate the power of a user of temporal energies.
- Highly advanced users may be incapable of operating in normal time, only able to exist outside of it unless it is frozen.
- Trans-Dimensional Monster/Hugo (Ben 10)
- Bad Wolf (Doctor Who)
- Waverider (DC Comics/New Earth)
- Hunter Zolomon (DC Comics/New Earth)
- Shifters (Quantum Break)
- Mutants (Singularity)
- Reverts (Singularity)
- Zeks (Singularity)