The power to have the powers and abilities of a temporal monster. Variation of Temporal Entity Physiology.
- Temporal Beast Physiology/Mimicry
- Time Monster Physiology/Mimicry
The users of this ability gain the abilities of a temporal monster and are able of manipulating, accelerating, reversing, stopping or even looping time, as well as traveling through and withstanding the effects of time.
- Accelerated Time Bolts
- Accelerated Time Bomb Generation
- Accelerated Vision
- Age Acceleration
- Spatial-Temporal Lock
- Temporal Stasis
- Time Destruction
- Time Infusion
- Time Theft
- Time Travel
- Absolute Existence
- Aging Presence
- Temporal Entity Physiology
- Time Embodiment
- Time Physiology
- May be overpowered by an entity.
- Hugo (Ben 10 Alien Force)
- Chronovore (DC Comics)
- Daleks (Doctor Who)
- Chronovore (Forgotten Realms)
- Breach (Generator Rex); via her powers being enhanced.
- Phane (Planescape)
- Time Eater (Sonic The Hedehog series)