- For a gallery of examples for Time Manipulation, see here.
Along with having Teleportation, Hiro (Heroes) can manipulate time.
Power /Ability to:
- "Staleek, he can wrap time 'round his little finger; the hoodoo-voodoo is not gonna work!"
- ―John Crichton on Einstein, Farscape
- "Mastery is achieved when 'telling time' becomes 'telling time what to do'."
- ―Magic: The Gathering, Telling Time
The ability to manipulate time.
- Chrono Control/Force
- Fourth Dimension Manipulation
- Temporal Control/Manipulation
- Time/Temporal Control/Warping
The user can manipulate the time in general area or a specific target in various manners, the basics revolving around accelerating, slowing, stopping and even rewinding or looping. The range of area affected is proportional to the mastery of the user, with top levels can affect the entire space and time continuum.
Since "time" exists and flows within "space", the two are interrelated, and by manipulating time, one is basically distorting space proportionally. The effects of this relative distortion can vary, such as controlling time of a mere object or person may not affect the space they reside in, but to twist the time-stream of a region of space can cause the area itself to warp. Due to time existing in one space, manipulating it cannot affect another dimension.
- Accelerate, slow and/or stop time to others while being able to move freely.
- Appearance of Enhanced Reflexes and Enhanced Speed
- Temporal Looping
- Loop the time to gain Infinite Supply.
- Temporal Rewind to reverse the effects of recent events:
- Time Travel
- Accelerated Probability
- Age Manipulation of both living beings and objects:
- Event Manipulation
- Parachronal Cognition
- Perceive both past and future.
- Temporal Cognition
- Temporal Duplication
- Temporal Erasure
- Temporal Matter Selection
- Temporal Phase Manipulation
- Temporal Protection
- Temporal Trapping
- Time Attacks
- Time Compression
- Time Energy Manipulation
- Time Portal Creation
- Timestream Shift
- Chronokinetic Combat
- Inevitable Event Creation
- Temporal Slicing
- Time Perception Manipulation
- Time Physiology
- Chronolock by placing oneself outside space-time continuum.
- Clock Manipulation
- Future-Probability Manipulation
- Event Recreation
- Nigh Omniscience
- Season Manipulation
- Temporal Lordship
- Temporal Monster Physiology
- Temporal Presence
- User who can also use Spatial Manipulation are able to learn Space-Time Manipulation.
- May have limited ability in both the length of time and area they can affect.
- Users of Chronolock and Temporal Lock are immune to this power.
See Also: Time Master
- Chronos (Greek Mythology)
- Father Time (Folklore/Mythology)