An artist depiction of a time looping clock
The power/ability to:
Create loops in time
- Groundhog Day Loop
- Temporal Causality Loop
- Temporal Loop
- Time Loop
With this power you can trap anyone or anything into reiterating time stream where where everything inside the loop is restarted precisely every so often, possibly even backwards. You may be able to force someone to relive the same minute, hour, day, year, etc. for as long as you keep them there. On some occasions people have been know to retain a small amount of memories or eventually escape weaker temporal loops.
This power occurs especially in universes where time travel is commonplace in which time runs normally for a set period (usually a day or a few hours) but then skips back like a broken record. When the time loop "resets", the memories of most characters are reset (i.e. they forget all that happened). The plot is advanced by having one or more central characters retain their memory or become aware of the loop through déjà vu.
- Infinite Supply
- Physical Restoration
- Limited Memory Erasure
- Temporal Duplication
- Higher level users can use Youth Inducement
- Temporal Trapping
- Causality Manipulation
- Memory Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Temporal Rewind
- Time Manipulation
- Time Travel
- May be limited on how many times a user can use it
- User may be affected by memory reset each time power is activated
- Others may eventually feel déjà vu.
- Won't affect users of Temporal Protection or Chronolock.
- Users of Time Manipulation and Time Acceleration can break the time loop