Artist depiction of a time looping clock.
Create loops in time
- Groundhog Day Loop
- Temporal Causality Loop
- Temporal Loop
- Time Loop
User can trap anyone or anything into reiterating time stream where everything inside the loop is restarted precisely every so often, possibly even backwards. They may be able to force someone to relive the same minute, hour, day, year, etc. for as long as user keeps them there. On some occasions people have been know to retain a small amount of memories or eventually escape weaker temporal loops.
- Infinite Supply via repeated Temporal Duplication
- Memory Erasure
- Physical Restoration
- Higher level users can use Youth Inducement or Semi-Immortality by "trapping" their age in endless time loop.
- Temporal Trapping
- Causality Manipulation
- Memory Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Temporal Rewind
- Time Manipulation
- Time Travel
- May be limited on how many times a user can use it
- User may be affected by memory reset each time power is activated
- Others may eventually feel déjà vu.
- Won't affect users of Temporal Protection or Chronolock.
- Users of Time Manipulation and Time Acceleration can break the time loop