The power to pull past and/or future incarnations of oneself or others out of the timestream. Sub-power of Time Manipulation. Variation of Replication.
- Temporal Replication
- Time Duplication/Paradox/Replication
User can bring past and/or future versions of themselves or others out of the timestream into the present time.
- Time paradoxes may occur, with varying results.
- Clone may be killed by a function in the time travel method to prevent paradoxes.
- Future/past selves may have their own agenda/additional knowledge that causes then to act against user.
- Time Stone (Marvel Comics)
Damian Tryp (Marvel Comics)
Bitil (BIONICLE) using his Kanohi Mohtrek.
Kurumi Tokisaki (Date A Live) can create clones of herself via Zafkiel's time based powers...
... and use them in combat.
Waverider (DC Comics) Can move in and out of timeitself in order to enlist the aid of alternate selves or those of others.
Eobard Thawne (Arroverse) summoning an army of his time remnants.
Extant's (DC Comics) temporal duplicates battle various members of the Justice Society across the time stream.