- "We know what happens to today when it becomes yesterday. It waits for them. It waits for them, the timekeepers of eternity. Always following behind, cleaning up the mess in the most efficient way possible—by eating it."
- ― Bob Jenkins (The Langoliers)
- Temporal Eating
- Time Eater
- Time Eating
The user can devour fabrics of time and any matter occupying it. As a temporal attack, it is unable to be blocked by most conventional means, which allows the user to devour almost anything without any kind of resistance.
- Enhanced Eating of any matter.
- Infinite Digestive System akin to a black hole.
- Matter Annihilation by devouring any matter or energy alongside a region of time.
- Black Hole Physiology
- Reality Consumption
- Space-Time Absorption
- Temporal Entity Physiology
- Temporal Monster Physiology
- Cannot affect Temporal Lock, Spatial-Temporal Lock and Omnilock users.
- Users of Space-Time Restoration can undo everything.
- May be limited to a certain amount of matter.
- Second Devourer (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Time Devourer (Chrono Cross)
- Langoliers (The Langoliers)
- Solaris (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Time Eater (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Chronovores (Doctor Who)