The power to negate teleportation and teleportation-based powers. Sub-power of Teleportation Manipulation. Variation of Power Negation.
- Teleportation Cancellation/Prevention
- Teleporter Negation
The user can prevent themselves or others from being teleported and/or teleporting and negate any form of teleportation from Elemental to Spatial teleportations.
- Negate and prevent users of Teleportation and it's variations from teleporting, leaving them trapped where they are.
- Some powerful forms of teleportation, such as Meta Teleportation may be immune to this.
- Divine beings, such as deities, may be immune or highly resistant to the user.
- May be only able to negate one form of teleportation.
- Marin Hollow (Fairy Tail)
- Aleister Crowley (Toaru Majutsu no Index); Inplied
- Castiel (Supernatural); when imbued with the souls of purgatory
- Jean Grey (X2)
- Juggernaut (Marvel Comics); while possessed by Kuurth
- Mages (Runescape)
- Anti-Apparition Charm users (Harry Potter)
- Avatars (Charmed)
- Piper Halliwell (Charmed); via Molecular Immobilization
- Margo Stillman (Charmed); via Spell Casting
- Cain (Supernatural)
- Idol (Tenchi Muyo GXP)
- Cole Turner (Charmed); via Telekinesis
- Hogwarts (Harry Potter)
- Horcrux Cave (Harry Potter)
- Bermuda Triangles (Wizards of Waverly Place); with Magic Negation
- A Realm of Magic (Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle)
While being possessed by Kuurth, Juggernaut (Marvel Comics) could prevent himself from being teleported away.
After absorbing the souls from Purgatory, Castiel (Supernatural) was able to prevent Raphael from teleporting.