- Telekinetic Field
- Telekinetic Shadow
- Vectors (Elfen Lied)
User has telekinetic extensions of themselves (generally in the form of additional limbs) controlled through both conscious thoughts and instinct, as if they were parts of their own body. The limbs are invisible (depending on users choice), intangible (most of the time) and with variable shape. Their number, reach and strength varies between users, but they remain invariably centered on their body. The arms possess incredible strength, are extremely fast and precise, possess a perceptive aspect, allowing the user to instinctively sense everything that's around them and anticipate impending threats.
They can be used to deflecting attacks, creating a personal force field for defense, offense, etc, generating pressure-wave to cause area effects, attacking opponents lethally or for subduing and being essentially intangible, they can phase through most protections target directly the vulnerable parts (like internal organs or a vehicle's pilot), etc.
Skilled user can control the telekinetic aura at a cellular or molecular level, allowing them to be used for healing oneself and/or others or to perform highly delicate surgical operations.
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Psionic Strength
- Psionic Speed
- Sharpness Manipulation
- Spatial Sense
- Intangibility (Psychic extensions only)
- Invisibility (Psychic extensions only)
- Power Negation (Chirurgical Brain Strike)
- Tear Apart
- Telekinetically Enhanced Condition
- Telekinetic Choking
- Telekinetic Combat
- Telekinetic Cutting
- Telekinetic Regeneration
- Telekinetic Surgery
- Aura Constructs
- Aura Generation
- Other Aura
- Tactile Telekinesis
- Telekinetic Force Manipulation
- Vector Manipulation
- Infusion - Empower them with various effects.
- Portal Creation - Give the arms unlimited reach.
- Rule Bending - Multiply their strength and speed.
- The number, range and strength of the extensions depend on the user's power.