- Plate Tectonic Control
- Plate Tectonic Manipulation
- Tectonic Control
- Tectonic Manipulation
- Tectonic Plate Control
The user can shape and manipulate tectonics (the process that controls the structure and properties of the planet's crust and its evolution) and tectonic plates (the large-scale motion of large plates and the movements of smaller plates of the planet's lithosphere). They manipulate the processes of mountain building, the growth and behavior of the strong, old cores of continents (cratons), the ways in which the relatively rigid plates that constitute the planet's outer shell interact with each other and the earthquake and volcanic belts.
- Ground Liquification
- Disaster Manipulation
- Matter Surfing by creating an avalanche to ride on
- Mountain Creation/Volcano Generation
- Seismic-Wave Emission
- Terrain Manipulation
- May only be able to control near tectonic plates.
- May have to stand on or near a fault-line.
- Very hard power to control and may end up hurting the user and their allies.
- Terra (DC Comics)
- Geo-Force (DC Comics)
- Rictor (Marvel Comics)
- Avalanche (Marvel Comics)
- The Goddess Of Earth (Charmed)
- Neena (Charmed)
- Father (Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- Big Bertha (Sanctuary)
- Skaar (Marvel Comics)
- Dark Gaia (Sonic Unleashed)
- Avatar Kyoshi (Avatar)
- Magma (Marvel Comics)
- Some Powerful Elemental Masters of Earth (Lego Ninjago)
- Cole (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)