The ability to be made entirely of technorganic or techno-organic material. Variation of Hybrid Physiology.
- Cyber-Biopunk/Nano-Biopunk Physiology
- Cyber Organic Physiology
- Cyborg Physiology
- Nanotechnological Augmented Physiology
- Nano-Aug Physiology
- Nano-Augmented Physiology
- Robot Mutant Physiology
- Techno-Organic Physiology
- Technological-Biological Physiology
Technorganic describes the melding of technological and biological components into a single entity, fused at the cellular level. Technorganic entity could be considered a form of cyborg. Users are to use the abilities of their robot to a variety of technological effects. The user can also be organic beings with just mechanical components such as a robotic arm.
There are some ways that cyborgs can be equally stronger than ordinary Robots. As such, they may have an actual brain rather than an artificial intelligence, thus making them think much more creatively or even perhaps have an AI, but with the AI and the person's brain working well in sync. Most cyborgs would may also have a robotic voice change as well.
- Cyber Mind
- Electronic Communication
- Human-Artificial Intelligence Synergy
- Mechanical Intuition
- Neuro-Psychic Knowledge
- Orgamech Manipulation
- Powered Structure
- Robot Arm
- Scanner Vision
- Bionic Physiology
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Nanite Mimicry
- Undead Machine Physiology
- Human Manipulation using machine half to influence human half.
- Hybrid Physiology
- Technology Manipulation
- As they are part/half robot, user is vulnerable against Electromagnetism, Technology, to Electricity Manipulation.
- May be vulnerable to computer viruses.
- May short circuit if the user is hit by liquids like water.