The ability to be made entirely of technorganic or techno-organic material. Variation of Hybrid Physiology.
- Cyber-Biopunk/Nano-Biopunk Physiology
- Cyborg Physiology
- Nanotechnological Augmented Physiology
- Nano-Aug Physiology
- Nano-Augmented Physiology
- Robot Mutant Physiology
- Techno-Organic Physiology
- Technological-Biological Physiology
Technorganic describes the melding of technological and biological components into a single entity, fused at the cellular level. Technorganic entity could be considered a form of cyborg. Users are to use the abilities of their robot to a variety of technological effects. The user can also be organic beings with just mechanical components such as a robotic arm.
- Cyber Mind
- Electronic Communication
- Human-Artificial Intelligence Synergy
- Mechanical Intuition
- Neuro-Psychic Knowledge
- Powered Structure
- Robot Arm
- Scanner Vision
- Bionic Physiology
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Nanite Mimicry
- Undead Machine Physiology
- Bio-Tech Manipulation
- Human Manipulation using technic half to influence human half.
- Hybrid Physiology
- Technology Manipulation
- As they are part/half robot, user is vulnerable against Electromagnetism, Technology, to Electricity Manipulation.
- May be vulnerable to computer viruses.
- May short circuit if the user is hit by liquids like water.