Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to be made entirely of technorganic or techno-organic material. Variation of Hybrid Physiology.
- Cyber-Biopunk/Nano-Biopunk Physiology
- Cyborg Physiology
- Nanotechnological Augmented Physiology
- Nano-Aug Physiology
- Nano-Augmented Physiology
- Robot Mutant Physiology
- Techno-Organic Physiology
- Technological-Biological Physiology
Technorganic describes the melding of technological and biological components into a single entity, fused at the cellular level. Technorganic entity could be considered a form of cyborg. Users are to use the abilities of their robot to a variety of technological effects. The user can also be organic beings with just mechanical components such as a robotic arm.
- Cyber Mind
- Electronic Communication
- Human-Artificial Intelligence Synergy
- Mechanical Intuition
- Neuro-Psychic Knowledge
- Powered Structure
- Robot Arm
- Scanner Vision
- Bionic Physiology
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Nanite Mimicry
- Undead Machine Physiology
- Bio-Tech Manipulation
- Human Manipulation using technic half to influence human half.
- Hybrid Physiology
- Technology Manipulation
- As they are part robot, user is vulnerable against Electricity Manipulation and Technology Manipulation.