Gwen Grayson (Sky High) wiring a machine's programing.
- Electronic Manipulation
- Machine Manipulation
- Technological Control/Manipulation
- Technology Control
User can manipulate technology and technological constructs, computers, robots, hardware and other devices that can be termed as "technology". Manifested as a special form of electrical/telekinetic manipulation, a special form of "morphing" which allows physical interaction with machines, or even a psychic ability that allows mental interface with computer data.
Users can control the flow of intricate machinery and can allow them to assemble or disengage their programming at will. Can operate most technology just by touching or looking. A variation on Electricity Manipulation, the user controls specific electrons and instructs them which items to engage or disengage. Some users may even be able to use the electric impulses to gently control smaller metal parts.
- Data Manipulation
- Efficacy Manipulation Boost a machine's capacity or speed.
- Electromagnetic Pulse Emission
- GPS Manipulation
- Mechanical Morphing
- Physical Restoration
- Technological Possession
- Control electronic/digital/cybernetic objects.
- Trigger computers/appliances or anything with an attachable cord or inserted batteries.
- Repair/induce glitches in technology.
- If mixed with Body Part Substitution or Cephalophore, users use control electronic objects as if they were their own body part.
- Creating gadgets and attachments.
- Activation & Deactivation: Turn machines on or off, can be used to induce blackouts.
- Mechanical Regeneration: Regenerate mechanical body parts, advanced technology and/or nano machines.
- Technological Combat: Infuse technology in one's physical combat.
- Technological Constructs: Create more that simple geometrical shapes but can also build other infinitely more intricate crafts of mechanical science.
- Technological Imprisonment: Bind, imprison or otherwise stop objects in technological devices.
- Technopathic Perception: Users can read electronic signals, sort of like mind reading for machines. Can be used to "talk" to computers.
- Computer Virus Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Interface Creation
- Metal Manipulation
- Nanite Manipulation
- Plastic Manipulation
- Rocket Manipulation
- Satellite Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Vehicle Manipulation
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Bionic Physiology
- Clock Manipulation
- Cyber Mind
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Electronic Communication
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Matter Melding
- Satellite Generation
- Technorganic Physiology
- Transcendent Machine Physiology
- Can’t control purely mechanical objects which possess no electronic or ferrous components.
- Usually requires close proximity to the object being manipulated.
- May be left powerless away from modern society.
- May be weakened by users who can nullify Technological powers.
- Sky Regalia (Air Gear)