Angela Spica, aka The Engineer, (DC) is a living marvel of nano-technology.
have a body made up of shapeshiting nanomachines.
- "When the history of my glory is written, your species shall only be a footnote to my magnificence."
- ―SHODAN, System Shock 2
Power to transform into or have a physical body made of shapeshifting nanomachines. The physiology version of Nanite Manipulation.
- Nanite Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into intelligent adaptive nanomachines they can manipulate in any way they see fit.
This allows them to morph into any kind of devices, reconstruct/replicate themselves, adapt to threats and hostile environments, perform advanced analysis, take control of technological structures, and assimilate surrounding materials to upload structural information and produce more nanomachines.
- Cyber Mind
- Nanite Shapeshifting
- User may lose track of their humanity, gradually becoming entirely machine.
- User may be vulnerable to high elemental conditions, though countermeasures are possible.
- Cyborg Superman (DC Comics)
- The Engineer (Stormwatch)
- Zero/One (Marvel)
- Omega Sentinel (Marvel)
- SHODAN (System Shock series)
- Brainiac (DC); advanced versions
- Human-Form Replicators (Stargate SG-1)
- Asurans (Stargate Atlantis)
- Fleet of Fog (Arpeggio of Blue Steel): Mental Model
- Upgrade (Ben 10)
- Hive Queen (Ben 10: Alien Swarm)
- Nanomech (Ben 10)
- T-1000 Terminator Model (Terminator 2: Judgement Day)
- Rex Salazar (Generator Rex)
- E.V.O./Exponentially Variegated Organism (Generator Rex)