Angela Spica , aka The Engineer (DC), is a living marvel of nano-technology.
Be made of shapeshiting nanomachines.
- "When the history of my glory is written, your species shall only be a footnote to my magnificence."
- ―SHODAN, System Shock 2
The ability to be made of shapeshifting nanomachines. The physiology version of Nanite Manipulation.
- Nanite Physiology
Users are made of intelligent adaptive nanomachines they can manipulate in any way they see fit.
This allows them to morph into any kind of devices, reconstruct/replicate themselves, adapt to threats and hostile environments, perform advanced analysis, take control of technological structures, and assimilate surrounding materials to upload structural information and produce more nanomachines.
- Cyber Mind
- Nanite Shapeshifting
- Users may lose track of their humanity, gradually becoming entirely machine.
- Users may be vulnerable to high elemental conditions, though countermeasures are possible.
- Cyborg Superman (DC Comics)
- The Engineer (Stormwatch)
- Zero/One (Marvel)
- Omega Sentinel (Marvel)
- SHODAN (System Shock series)
- Brainiac (DC); advanced versions
- Human-Form Replicators (Stargate SG-1)
- Asurans (Stargate Atlantis)
- Fleet of Fog (Arpeggio of Blue Steel): Mental Model
- Upgrade (Ben 10)
- Hive Queen (Ben 10: Alien Swarm)
- Nanomech (Ben 10)
- T-1000 Terminator Model (Terminator 2: Judgement Day)