- "When the history of my glory is written, your species shall only be a footnote to my magnificence."
- ― SHODAN, System Shock 2
- Microbot Physiology
- Nanite Physiology
- Nano Shifting
- Nanomachine Physiology
- Nanorobot Physiology
- Technological Shapeshifting
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into intelligent adaptive nanomachines they can manipulate in any way they see fit.
This allows them to morph into any form of technology (devices, vehicles, etc), reconstruct/replicate themselves, adapt to threats and hostile environments, perform advanced analysis, take control of technological structures, and assimilate surrounding materials to upload structural information and produce more nanomachines.
- Cyber Mind
- Nanite Mimicry
- Bio-Metal Physiology
- Bionic Physiology
- Nanite Artificial Intelligence Physiology
- Depending on purpose, the user's nanomachines may have limited transformative uses.
- User may be weak against electricity and magnetism.
- User may lose track of their humanity, gradually becoming entirely machine.
- User may be vulnerable to high elemental conditions, though countermeasures are possible.