- Mystechnology Symbiote Armor
The user possesses a technomagical armor that is symbiotically bound to their body. This armor acts as an exoskeleton empowering them through arcane and scientific means, compensating for the weaknesses of the wearer on top of filling in the faults, blind-spots or shortcomings between mysticism and physics by making them complement one another, constantly augmenting and adapting itself and its wearer on the fly.
- Adaptation Manipulation (armor/self only)
- Evolving Absorbing Replication
- Intuitive Perception
- Mechanical Symbiosis
- Nano-Active Blood
- Physical Augmentation
- Science-Magic Mixture
- Technomagical Weaponry
- Regenerative Empowerment
- Enchanted Armor
- Exotic Technology
- Genetic Mutation
- High-Tech Enchanted Exoskeleton
- Mystical Mutation
- Power Suit
- Quantum Magic
- Symbiotic Costume
- Armor may possess a mind of its own and attempt to take over the host.
- The suits power tends to encroach its wearer, negatively affecting them.
- User inexperience severely limits the capabilities of the exomantel.
- Despero (DC Comics)
- Reach Scarab Hosts (DC Comics)
- Silent Armor Wearers (DC Comics)
- Black Panther (Marvel Comics)
- Dark Angel (Marvel Comics)