Users can combine magic and technology in various ways and to various extents. Beginners can create, control and mimic technology via magic. Advanced users can infuse technology with magic, granting it considerable edge and versatility. True masters can fuse magic and technology entirely, retaining all of their strengths and none of their weaknesses.
- Cyber Mind
- Technology Manipulation
- Techno-Spell Casting (replicate technological effects)
- Wish Granting machine, complete with intent decryption programs.
- Techno-Magic Enhancements
- Evolution: auto-upgrade once new technology becomes available
- Extrasensory Perception: enhance detection and analysis via ESP.
- Infinite Supply: unlimited ammo and energy for weapons and devices.
- Infusion: enhanced weapons with supernatural effects.
- Invulnerability: strengthen materials against physical damage.
- Mode Switching: change form and weapons to fight different enemies.
- Paradox Inducement: defy the rules of logic multiplying the unit's power and speed, notably projectile attacks.
- Reactive Adaptation: spontaneously adapt to enemies/situations.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: fast self-repairs after taking damage.
- Reforming: self-reconstruction when destroyed.
- Replication: limited self-duplication (number caped or cooldown between uses).
- Sequenced Teleportation: automatic retreat to safety after taking too much damage.
- Flash Step: instant move from on point to another on the battlefield.
- Targeting: correct the trajectory of projectiles to always hit their targets.
- Transformation: temporarily upgrade into better versions of itself.
- Weapon Proficiency: automatic mastery of the weapons.
- Adaptive Replication: assimilation of exotic technologies/supernatural effects.
- Superior Adaptation: automatic adaptation to fit any purpose.
- Limitation Transcendence: overcome the limitations of Technology and Magic.
- Magitek Physiology: physically and conceptually personify mystical technology.
- Omnifabrication: creation of any construct with any properties/effects:
- Omnifarious: Have a body made up of technomagical shape-shifting nanites with infinite possibilities.
- Possibility Reconstruction: via law altering mechanization.
- Potential Creation: via infusion of technomagic nanites.
- Rule Transcendence: bypass the inhibitions of machine or mysticism.
- Advanced Technology
- Imaginative Technomagic
- Limitation Transcendence
- Science-Magic Mixture
- Technological Magic
- Technomagical Weaponry
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
- May require a specific resources, like most forms of magic.
- May require theoretical/practical knowledge of magic and technology.
- Limited to the technology user knows/is able to create/gain/use.
See Also: Magitek.