Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to manipulate electronics and machinery. Sub-power of Science Manipulation.
- Electronic Manipulation
- Electromechanical Manipulation
- Machine Manipulation
- Mechanical Manipulation
- Technological Control/Manipulation
- Technology Control
- Tech Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate technology and technological constructs, computers, robots, hardware and other devices that can be termed as "technology". Manifested as a special form of electrical/telekinetic manipulation, a special form of "morphing" which allows physical interaction with machines, or even a psychic ability that allows mental interface with computer data.
Users can control the flow of intricate machinery and can allow them to assemble or disengage their programming at will. Can operate most technology just by touching or looking. A variation on Electricity Manipulation, the user controls specific electrons and instructs them which items to engage or disengage. Some users may even be able to use the electric impulses to gently control smaller metal parts.
- Data Manipulation
- Efficacy Manipulation Boost a machine's capacity or speed.
- Electricity Generation
- Electromagnetic Pulse Emission
- GPS Manipulation
- Mechanical Constructs
- Mechanical Morphing
- Physical Restoration
- Technological Possession
- Technology Attacks
- Technology Augmentation
- Control electronic/digital/cybernetic objects.
- Trigger computers/appliances or anything with an attachable cord or inserted batteries.
- Repair/induce glitches in technology.
- If mixed with Body Part Substitution or Cephalophore, users use control electronic objects as if they were their own body part.
- Creating gadgets and attachments.
- Activation & Deactivation
- Device Physiology
- Mechanical Regeneration
- Techno-Screen Teleportation
- Technological Assimilation
- Technological Combat
- Technological Constructs
- Technological Imprisonment
- Technopathic Perception
- Computer Virus Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Interface Creation
- Internet Manipulation
- Nanite Manipulation
- Plastic Manipulation
- Rocket Manipulation
- Satellite Manipulation
- Technology Embodiment
- Weapon Manipulation
- Vehicle Manipulation
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Bionic Physiology
- Clock Manipulation
- Cyber Mind
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Electronic Communication
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Matter Melding
- Metal Manipulation
- Satellite Generation
- Technorganic Physiology
- Transcendent Machine Physiology
- Can’t control purely mechanical objects which possess no electronic or ferrous components.
- Usually requires close proximity to the object being manipulated.
- May be left powerless away from modern society.
- May be weakened by users who can nullify Technological powers.
- Sky Regalia (Air Gear)
- Techno Blades (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Psycommu headset controller ( Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ, Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn)