The user is able to release/use technology to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Technology Bolts: Project technology that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Technology Blasts: Release blasts of technology in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release technology blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of technology.
- Omnidirectional Waves: Send out a wave of technology in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit technology from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of technology that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release technology blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release technology blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Technology Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of technology.
- Technology Beam Emission: Release beams of technology.
- Technology Blast: Release technology over a specific target area.
- Technology Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of technology.
- Technology Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of technology.
- Technology Breath: Discharge technology from the mouth.
- Technology Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Technology Cutting: Use technology to cut opponents.
- Technology Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with technology.
- Technology Pillar Projection: Project technology pillars.
- Technology Spike Projection: Project technology spikes.
- Technology Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of technology.
- Technology Wave Emission: Send out a wave of technology that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of technology
- Zap: A tiny short release of technology to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of technology to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Nicole the Holo-Lynx (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Upgrade (Ben 10)
- Cooper Daniels (Ben 10)
- Iron Man (Marvel Comics)