Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The user is able to release/use technology to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Technology Bolts: Project technology that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Technology Blasts: Release blasts of technology in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release technology blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of technology.
- Omnidirectional Waves: Send out a wave of technology in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit technology from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of technology that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release technology blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release technology blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Technology Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of technology.
- Technology Beam Emission: Release beams of technology.
- Technology Blast: Release technology over a specific target area.
- Technology Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of technology.
- Technology Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of technology.
- Technology Breath: Discharge technology from the mouth.
- Technology Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Technology Cutting: Use technology to cut opponents.
- Technology Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with technology.
- Technology Pillar Projection: Project technology pillars.
- Technology Spike Projection: Project technology spikes.
- Technology Vortex Creation: Create technology of matter/energy.
- Technology Wave Emission: Send out a wave of technology that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of technology
- Zap: A tiny short release of technology to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of technology to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Nicole the Holo-Lynx (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Upgrade (Ben 10)
- Cooper Daniels (Ben 10)
- Iron Man (Marvel Comics)