- Machine Empathy
User can sense and/or understand the emotions of machines and vice versa.
- Computer Interaction - Innate understand the use and functionality of mechanized systems.
- Pattern Sense - Intuitively understand machines truest inner workings and functions.
- Mech Piloting Intuition
- Mechanical Intuition
- Mechanical Energy Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- If the empathic bond is too strong, the user may act like the machine, and become less human.
- Mackie Stingray (Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040)
- Eureka Thurston (Eureka Seven)
- Bynars (Star Trek: TNG)
- Fiona Elisi Linette (Zoids)
- Tama (Gintama)
- Lyric the Last Ancient (Sonic Boom)
- Evil Glumshanks (Skylanders)