- Body Art/Tattoo Crafting
- Body Art/Tattoo Materialization
Users can change tattoos into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the tattoos for various purposes.
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable creating tattoos, being limited to shaping already existing one.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Tattooed Men (DC comics)
- Mark Richards
- Abel Tarrant
- Ariadne Pix (DC Comics)
- Tattoozala (SheZow)
- Towa (Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2/Naruto Shippūden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3)