Tarot (Marvel) could physically assume the strengths and characteristics of the avatars on her tarot cards
mimic the archetypical tarot cards
The power to possess the traits and powers of archetypal tarot cards
The twenty-two cards of the Tarot are objects used to entire the subconscious. All human beings share the collective unconscious, a set of established archetypal symbols that all instantly recognized by the mind. A user of this ability will become the very incarnation of one of these archetypes, since it is not possible to possess more than one except, of course, if they are able to possess The Fool.
- Suit of Wands/Staves/Rods:
- User may be a slave to fate rather than control it, as Tarot cards tell the future, not manipulate it.
See Also: Tarot Motifs
- Tarot (Marvel Comics)
- The Basanos (DC/Vertigo Comics)
- The Major Arcana (Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose)
- Tarot-based Cards (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Arcana Force
- The Shadows (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona)
- Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
- Yu Narukami (Persona 4)