- Target Locking
- Pin Point
User can cause objects, when set in motion, to home in on target and invariably reach it. It can be used to hit target from miles away only by throwing a rock that the user has charged, causing it to "lock on" to the user's intended target.
- Homing Effect
- Bullet Manipulation
- GPS Manipulation - GPS can pin point a location by targeting it.
- Projectile Enhancement - make the thrown object accelerate to speeds greater than that which the user threw it with.
- Throw objects and cause them to follow a target.
- Imitate Flight by making one's body target another subject, then jumping.
- Cause bullets to home in on a target.
- Never lose cellular phone service by causing the out-going waves to lock onto, and enter the target phone, despite lack of service.
- Cause sunburn, or even skin cancer, by charging the UV rays from the sun.
- Light foes on fire by charging a fire source, and causing the flames to follow the target, making a "homing flamethrower."
- Hit targets from vast distances by throwing mere pebbles or stones.
- The thrown object can't dodge obstructions, and will stop following the target if it is blocked by an obstacle.
- Practicing is needed to improve the ability.
- Some targets, those with Density Manipulation, Enhanced Speed or Intangibility, could escape harm.
- Some targets, like those with Invulnerability or those who can obtain it like Metal Mimicry, wouldn't be harmed.
- The target might be able to use the user of this ability as a human shield if they can't cancel their power.
- Weak against Attack Ignoring and Target Lock Disruption.