- "Our consciousness was a secret for thousands of years. Then one pine tree had to open his sappy mouth."
- ― Old Tree Spirit (The Simpsons)
- Sentitent Tree Physiology/Form/Mimicry
- Talking Tree Form/Mimicry
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of a Talking Tree, a form of sapient vegetable life, often of the species that have mythical/occult connections (elm, oak, cypress, pine, etc), depending of the type of tree user becomes, they may gain somewhat differing abilities. The type of the tree user can become is usually fixed.
Many talking trees have mouths, if not entire humanoid faces and heir branches are often usable as arms. Some may even be able to uproot themselves entirely, and walk about on their upturned roots.
- Botanical Communication
- Enhanced/Supernatural Wisdom
- Wood Mimicry
Many trees have certain specific mythical/supernatural associations that may grant additional abilities for the user, for possible applications see here.
- May be vulnerable to Plant Manipulation.
- May be compelled by users of Botanical Communication.
- Vulnerable to wood rot and plant-based diseases.
- Vulnerable to fire.
- Very likely slows the user.
- May dehydrate far quicker than a human body.
- May require constant connection with earth or water.
- Low-Level users are limited on how long or many times they can be a tree.
- Not exactly Invulnerability since limbs can be broken off.