- "There is no such thing as luck in this world. Rules, prerequisites, psychological states; there are any number of invisible factors that combine to produce an unpredictable but inevitable result. The victor of a game is decided before it even begins. There is no chance."
- ― Sora (No Game No Life)
- "A sure win often requires careful thought."
- ― Shogi Master (Valkyrie Crusade)
- "Grand strategy is the art of looking beyond the present battle and calculating ahead. Focus on your ultimate goal and plot to reach it."
- ― Robert Greene
The power to have infallible tactics and strategy. Advanced version of Tactical Analysis.
- Absolute Tactics
- Master Tactical Analysis
- Omnicompetent Strategist/Tactician
- The Grand Strategy
The user has a genius level of strategy and tactics, able to see through all angles/information/patterns/perceptives of any subject, conflict, condition, environment, etc. This gives them the ability to come up with plans/actions that will guarantee victory and make the wisest/optimal strategic and tactical decisions for the short and long term. They can consider all effects and outcomes, anticipate all obstacles, seize all opportunities, adjust effectively to any situation, manipulate all circumstances to their optimal benefits, and making the most out of anything around him to achieve their goals.
- Enhanced Perception
- Enhanced/Supernatural Preparedness
- Enhanced Response
- Infinite Resourcefulness
- Situational Synchronicity
- Psychological Intuition
- Tactical Analysis
- Causality Perception
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Intelligence
- Infinite Experience
- Intuitive Precognition
- Logic Manipulation
- Strategy Manipulation
- Ultimate Invincibility
- Victory Manipulation
- Cannot outsmart Omniscience, Omnicompetence, Omnichronal Perception.
- May take time and careful thinking.
- May be vulnerable to Absolute Unpredictability.
- Can still be outsmarted by a better user of this power.
- Weak against Strategy Manipulation.