- "There is no such thing as luck in this world. Rules, prerequisites, psychological states; there are any number of invisible factors that combine to produce an unpredictable but inevitable result. The victor of a game is decided before it even begins. There is no chance."
- ― Sora (No Game No Life)
- "A sure win often requires careful thought."
- ― Shogi Master (Valkyrie Crusade)
The power to have infallible tactics and strategy. Advanced version of Tactical Analysis.
- Absolute Tactics
- Master Tactical Analysis
The user has a genius level of strategy and tactics. This gives them the ability to come up with plans that will guarantee victory. This level of tactical ability makes it impossible for onlookers to even understand how exactly victory was achieved.
Some of the users have an intellect to match their strategical know how. Still some of their most outrageous victories could only be explained by throwing out logic. Example: a user with this level of tactical ability could come up with a plan that would enable a rag tag army outfitted with sticks and stones to defeat an elite military fighting force with advanced weapons and air support.
- Enhanced Preparedness
- Infinite Resourcefulness
- Situational Synchronicity
- Strategy Manipulation
- Tactical Analysis
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Intelligence
- Intuitive Precognition
- Logic Manipulation
- Ultimate Invincibility
- Victory Manipulation
- Cannot outsmart Omniscience, Omnicompetence, Omnichronal Perception.
- May take time and careful thinking.
- May be vulnerable to Absolute Unpredictability.
- Can still be outsmarted by a better user of this power.