- "And yet, that was all fun and games for Bege, he had an iron-clad fortress awaiting them and send them packing with their tails between their legs, laughing all the while."
- ― Jinbe (One Piece)
- "In our darkest hour, he appeared out of the shadows with his matchless knowledge of tactics and guerrilla warfare! It was as if he was blessed with the guidance of the Gods of War!"
- ― Ligia (Shinju no Nectar)
The ability to be an extremely skilled strategic genius and apply this skill for several objectives. Sub-power of Combat Perception.
- Analysis Aptitude
- Enhanced Analysis
- Master Manipulator/Planner/Strategist/Tactician
- Military Genius
- Strategic Mastermind
- Strategy Genius
- Tactical/Strategical/Strategic Battle Manipulator/Grandmaster
- Tactical/Strategical/Strategic Ingenuity/Wit
The user can create strategies and plans several steps ahead of the opponent, seeming like the user can see into the future. The user is able to elaborate complex plans and strategies and apply them in, not just battle, but any other activity that involves cunning intellect, e.g. strategic games. Most of the users of this ability are very analytical and can understand or anticipate the enemies' moves.
- Adaptive Mind: to be able to adapt mentally to any situation or event.
- Battlefield Adaption: to adaptive to whatever area or environment they happen to be fighting in.
- Detail Intuition: becoming aware of every little detail in every plan and/or strategy.
- Enhanced Charisma: to be completely influential and admired.
- Enhanced Intelligence: becoming utterly brilliant compared to others.
- Enhanced Preparedness: being completely ready for any possible and/or unforeseable situation.
- Enhanced Wisdom: being insightful in every single decision they might make.
- Enhanced Wits: to be incredible clever in every plan they may design.
- Escape Artistry: to be fully capable of escaping any terrible situation, regardless of how impossible it may be.
- Game Intuition: becoming completely aware of every aspect and rules of the game to win at any and all games.
- Hypercompetence/Hypercognition: to be mentally and physically capable to accomplish every single task and handle any situation.
- Pattern Sense: to perceive and understand the patterns of any situation and behaviors of any individual.
- Psychological Intuition: possess a deeper and intuitive understanding of the psychological behavior of everyone they meet.
- Tranquil State: to stay calm and collected in any situation and think with perfect clarity in all difficult events.
- Trapping Intuition: possessing the ingenuity and know how to traps for their targets in any plans they may scheme.
- Victory Inducement: to find the means to bring victory to oneself or others.
- Accelerated Probability
- Battlefield Adaption
- Causality Perception
- Combat Specialist
- Computer Perception
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Enhanced Preparedness
- Numerical Precision
- Psychological Intuition
- Subordination Manipulation
- Tactical Genius
- Trapping Intuition
- War Empowerment
- War Manipulation
- May be vulnerable against Unpredictability.
- May be corrupted or overwhelmed by their own intelligence making user arrogant or underestimate the opponent.