Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to be an extremely skilled strategic genius and apply this skill for several objectives. Sub-power of Combat Perception.
- Analysis Aptitude
- Enhanced Analysis
- Master Manipulator/Planner/Strategist/Tactician
- Military Genius
- Strategic Mastermind
- Strategy Genius
- Tactical Battle Manipulator/Grandmaster
The user can create strategies and plans several steps ahead of the opponent, seeming like the user can see into the future. The user is able to elaborate complex plans and strategies and apply them in, not just battle, but any other activity that involves cunning intellect, e.g. strategic games. Most of the users of this ability are very analytical and can understand or anticipate the enemies' moves.
- Detail Intuition
- Strategic Planners are masters of psychological intuition and are very charismatic, some are very skilled deceiving masters.
- They can adapt to any situation and be prepared for any eventual situation.
- They tend to plan even the smallest details.
- They can possess armies of loyal followers.
- The user is, most of the time, two steps ahead of a certain situation.
- Accelerated Probability
- Battlefield Adaption
- Causality Perception
- Combat Specialist
- Computer Perception
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Enhanced Preparedness
- Numerical Precision
- Psychological Intuition
- Subordination Manipulation
- Tactical Genius
- Trapping Intuition
- War Empowerment
- War Manipulation
- May be vulnerable against Unpredictability.
- May be corrupted or overwhelmed by their own intelligence making user arrogant or underestimate the opponent.