Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (Yu-gi-oh Zexal)
have a body made up of tachyon particles
The user is granted the ability to turn their whole body in tachyon particles at will. Mimicking tachyon particles allows the user to travel faster than light. One curious effect is that, unlike ordinary particles, the speed of a tachyon increases as its energy decreases. As such, were the user's power to be drained through another superpower or otherwise, the user's speed would allegedly increase.
- Absolute Speed
- Not age whilst in tachyon form.
- May achieve practical Intangibility and immunity to other users' powers whilst in tachyon form.
- Time Travel
- Potentially communicate backwards in time.
- Imbue tachyon onto objects to increase strength to incredible levels.
- Changing form to and/or from tachyon particles may require large amounts of energy.
- The user may not be in complete control of their equivalent tachyon particles.
- Completely running out of energy achieves infinite speed, resulting in two oppositely charged tachyons with opposite momenta which annihilate each other, and the user would cease to exist.
- Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (Yu-gi-oh Zexal)