Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
User can create, shape and manipulate tachyons, a hypothetical particle that always moves faster than light. Just as an ordinary particle such as an electron can exist only at speeds less than that of light, a tachyon can exist only at speeds greater than that of light. At such speeds, its mass would be real and positive, on losing energy, a tachyon accelerates; the faster it travels, the less energy it has.
- Absolute Speed
- Tachyon Energy Attacks
- Tachyon Constructs
- Tachyon Generation
- Limited Space-Time Distortion
See Also: Tachyons in fiction.
- May be unable to create tachyons, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited to amount of energy a person can hold in themselves.
- Extensive use of powers over a long period of time could deplete one's energy reserves.
- The high speed particles can be a problem to control.
- Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Max Steel (2013)
- Tachyon machine (Tomorrowland)