User can create, shape and manipulate tachyons, a hypothetical particle that always moves faster than light. Just as an ordinary particle such as an electron can exist only at speeds less than that of light, a tachyon can exist only at speeds greater than that of light. At such speeds, its mass would be real and positive, on losing energy, a tachyon accelerates; the faster it travels, the less energy it has.
- Absolute Speed
- Tachyon Energy Attacks
- Tachyon Constructs
- Tachyon Generation
- Limited Space-Time Distortion
See Also: Tachyons in fiction.
- May be unable to create tachyons, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited to amount of energy a person can hold in themselves.
- Extensive use of powers over a long period of time could deplete one's energy reserves.
- The high speed particles can be a problem to control.
- Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Max Steel (2013)
- Tachyon machine (Tomorrowland)