The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with tachyon particles, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency. Tachyons allow user to supercharge their target with theoretical faster than light-speed efficacy to effect their destructive quality and alternative qualities.
- Absorb and/or generate tachyon particles.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Seismic-Wave Emission by breaking the light barrier.
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Speed Strike nature of tachyon energy gives weapons used relativistic mass.
- Tachyon Aura to manifest infusing tachyons outside the target.
- Tachyon Constructs to shape the tachyons into various forms.
- Energy Infusion
- Light Attacks
- Light Manipulation
- Particle Acceleration
- Particle Manipulation
- Tachyon Manipulation
- Kenuchio Harada/Silver Samurai (Marvel)
- Harrison Wells/Eobard Thawne (The Flash); Used the "Tachyon Prototype", to stabilize his speed.
- Vinsmoke Niji (One Piece)