The ability to manipulate Trading Card Game (TCG) cards. Sub-power of Card Manipulation.
The user can create, shape and manipulate Trading Card Game (TCG) cards, intuitively drawing the right card for the needed situation, and controlling the TCG-cards and beings/tools that can be summoned using them. They can use the cards to achieve real-world effects in accordance with the capabilities depicted on each card. Users can design their own custom-made TCG decks and utilize those cards accordingly.
- Card Attacks using TCG-cards.
- Card Constructs using TCG-cards.
- Card Detection using TCG-cards.
- Card Generation TCG-cards.
- Card Imprisonment using TCG-cards.
- Card Negation using TCG-cards.
- Card Power using TCG-cardss.
- Holographic Projection project holograms of creatures, places, artifacts, etc. depicted on TCG-cards.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - by using TCG-cards as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of TCG-cards.
- Repair TCG-cards.
- Move/lift using TCG-cards.
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing TCG-cards.
- Targeting when throwing TCG-cards.
- Summoning items or monsters and/or casting spells from the TCG-cards.
- Supernatural Detection via TCG-cards.
- Artistic Creation: Design and create new TCG-cards.
- Card Absorption: Absorb TCG-cards.
- Card Aura: Surround oneself with TCG-cards.
- Card Combat: Use TCG-cards in physical combat.
- Card Empowerment: Gain strength from TCG-cards.
- Card Mimicry: Become creatures, places, artifacts, etc. depicted on TCG-cards.
- Card Teleportation: Teleport using TCG-cards.
- Card Transmutation: Transform matter into TCG-cards.
- Cartomancy: See into the past, present and future using TCG-cards.
- Intuitive Aptitude: Fathom how TCG-cards terminology translates into real-world effects.