Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to use syringes in combat with great skill. Sub-power of Improbable Weapon Proficiency.
The user is able to use syringes in combat as weapons or possibly projectiles, using them to stab, impale and even inject enemies with possible toxins, venom, acids or drugs.
- Cutting with a sharpened tip/needle
- Drug Usage by injecting themselves or others with a potent drug
- Healing by injecting themselves or others with a medication
- Pain Suppression by administrating pain medications
- Inject targets with toxins, acids, or even diseases
- Pain Inducement
- Close ranged combat using syringes like knives or even a spear or sword
- Ranged combat by throwing syringes like needles or using them like darts or blowdarts
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency
- Medical Intuition
- Medical/Lab Weaponry Proficiency
- Needle Proficiency
- Poison Infusion
- Pressure Point Intuition
- Projectile Enhancement
- Weapon Proficiency
- Unless user has Infinite Supply of syringes they can easily run out and become vulnerable in battle
- Syringes are very fragile and can be easily broken
- Fire may melt syringes if made from plastics or even glass
- Unless filled with a substance or drug, syringes do very little damage physically making them rather uneffective weapons on their own
- Unless user has Enhanced Marksmanship or Projectile Enhancement throwing syringes may not have much of an effect
- Useless against Invulnerability or Immutability